Department of Fisheries DOF Admit Card 2019 has been published. The applicant has been informed about the admit card in his/her mobile number by SMS. The applicants can download the admit card even if they do not get the SMS.
To download the DOF Admit Card, the candidate will have to login with his/her User ID and password. User ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number. Apart from this, you can download the admit card with the user ID and password which you received during the online application.
Besides, the user ID and password can also be recovered from the recruitment website.
How to download the DOF Admit Card:
Candidates will be notified through the SMS when the examination date and the admit card are published. Candidate can download the admit card in the following procedure.
- Visit dof.teletalk.com.bd and click on the “Admit Card” menu.
- Enter your user id in the user ID field.
- Enter the password in the password field.
- Click the Submit button.
- Download the admit card as PDF file.
- Print the admit card on A4 size offset paper in color.
User ID Recovery:
Click on the “Recovery User ID” menu from the same website to recover user ID. Please enter your name, father’s name, mobile number and click on the submit button.
To recover password, click on the “Recover password” option on the same website. Provide your user ID and password and click on the Submit button.
Applicant’s Copy Download:
For any reason, the applicant can download the applicant’s copy, if lost. Applicant’s copy will be required for future references. To download the application copy, click on the “Download Applicant’s Copy” menu. Login with your user ID and password and download it.
Payment status check:
If your admit card is not downloaded for any reason, please check that your payment has been made correctly. If you have not paid even after applying online, then your application will be canceled. After completing the online application, it should be verified through the payment status check option.
DOF Exam Date:
The Department of Fisheries exam date is mentioned in the admit card. You can see the test date, time and other information after downloading the admit card.
Department of FisheriesDOF Seat Plan:
Exam Center, venue, place, address etc will be mentioned on admit card. So to know the exam seat plan, download the admit card first. Detailed seat plan may also be published individually. If the detailed seat plan does not mentioned in the admit card, then detailed seat plan will be published in website and daily newspaper. Generally, the seat plan may appear two or a day before the examination. Details of the seats can be found in the website of the Department of Fisheries.
Detailed examination instructions will be mentioned in the admit card. Besides, there are many instructions already mentioned.
- Candidates will have to take seats in the examination hall before 30 minutes of the examination starts.
- Use black ink ball point pen.
- No mobile phone or electronics device can be conveyed.
Department of Fisheries Job Circular 2020
Department of Fisheries DOF Job Circular has been published. DOF Employment notice has been published for different positions. Application has been invited from only Bangladeshi citizens. Interested candidates will have to apply online. The application will start on 24 March 2020, at 10am. The application deadline is 23 April 2020, until 5pm. Application fee will be paid through Teletalk. Total number vacancy is 310 for 8 categories.
- Circular Publication Date: 24 March 2020 on fisheries.gov.bd and national dailies.
- Posts: Steno typist-Cum-Computer Operator, Accountant, Office Assistant-cum-computer Operator, Hatchery Technician, Driver, Pump Operator, Security Guard and Office Sohayok (MLSS)
- Job type: Government job
- Organization Name: Department of Fisheries
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary Scale: Different Pay Scale
- Application Deadline: 23 April 2020
Applicant should be Graduate/ Post Graduate or equivalent passing from any recognized. Applicant should be 18 to 30 aged as on 1 January 2020. In case of Freedom Quota, the age limit is 18 to 32 years. The quota will be followed by the government’s latest policy. See detailed recruitment notice for post-based qualification.
Applicants who are willing to participate in the recruitment examination must fill the application through dof.teletalk.com.bd Website. Follow the steps below to apply online.
- Visit dof.teletalk.com.bd website and click on the Application Form (click Here to Apply Online) button.
- Select the Position you want to apply.
- Fill the application form with necessary information.
- Please verify that all information is correct.
- Upload your photo and signature to a specific location.
- Submit the application form.
- Download the applicant’s copy with the applicant’s picture, signature and information and print it.
- Please pay the application fee as per the instruction of the applicant’s copy.
Application Fees Payment Instruction:
After applying online, you will have to pay the application fee within 72 hours. If you apply online but the fee is not paid then the application will be canceled. The application fee is to be paid through Teletalk pre-paid mobile. Follow the rules below to pay the application fee.
DOF <space> User ID and Send to 16222. Example: DOF ABCDEF and send to 16222.
After sending the first SMS, you will be given a PIN number with the reply message. Send the second SMS using this PIN number.
DOF <space> YES <space> PIN Number and Send to 16222. Example: DOF YES 123456 and Send to 16222.
After sending the second SMS, you will be given a user ID and password through the return SMS. Save this password. In the future, you will have to download the admit card using this user id and password.
DOF Job notice:
DOF detailed Job Circular is given in the image format below. You can download the recruitment notice if needed.